Please contact us if your paper makes use of the OCEAN code.
Publications on methods and implementations:
- K. Gilmore, John Vinson, E. L. Shirley, D. Prendergast, C. D. Pemmaraju, J. J. Kas, F. D. Vila, J. J. Rehr, “Efficient implementation of core-excitation Bethe-Salpeter equation calculation.” Comp. Phys. Comm. 197, 109 (2015).
- J. Vinson, J. J. Rehr, J. J. Kas, and E. L. Shirley, “Bethe-Salpeter equation calculations of core excitation spectra.” Phys. Rev. B 83, 115106 (2011).
Publications using OCEAN:
- Yufeng Liang, John Vinson, Sri Pemmeraju, Walter Drisdell, Eric Shirley, and David Prendergast, “Accurate x-ray predictions for transition metal oxides: An advanced self-consistent field approach inspired by many-body perturbation theory,” arXiv:1609.04872 (PRL in press).
- Hongxuan Guo, Evgheni Strelcov, Alexander Yulaev, Jian Wang, Narayana Appathurai, Stephen Urquhart, John Vinson, Subin Sahu, Michael Zwolak, and Andrei Kolmakov, “Enabling Photoemission Electron Microscopy in Liquids via Graphene-Capped Microchannel Arrays,” Nano Lett. 17, 1034 (2017).
- John Vinson, Terrence Jach, Matthias Müller, Rainer Unterumsberger, and Burkhard Beckhoff, “Quasiparticle lifetime broadening in resonant x-ray scattering of NH4NO3,” Phys. Rev. B 94, 035163 (2016).
- Craig Schwartz, Dennis Nordlund, Tsu-Chien Weng, Dimosthenis Sokaras, Lorelle Mansfield, Aditi S. Krishnapriyan, Kannan Ramanathan, Katherine E. Hurst, David Prendergast, Steven T. Christensen, “Electronic structure study of the CdS buffer layer in CIGS solar cells by X-ray absorption spectroscopy: Experiment and theory,” Sol. Energ. Mat. Sol. Cells, 149, 275 (2016).
- Angela N. Fioretti, Craig P. Schwartz, John Vinson, Dennis Nordlund, David Prendergast, Adele C. Tamboli, Christopher M. Caskey, Filip Tuomisto, Florence Linez, Steven T. Christensen, Eric S. Toberer, Stephan Lany, and Andriy Zakutayev, “Understanding and control of bipolar self-doping in copper nitride,” J. Appl. Phys. 119, 181508 (2016).
- John Vinson, Terrence Jach, W. T. Elam, and J. D. Denlinger, “Origins of extreme broadening mechanisms in near-edge x-ray spectra of nitrogen compounds,” Phys. Rev. B, 90, 205207 (2014).
- J. Vinson and J. J. Rehr, “Ab initio Bethe-Salpeter calculations of the x-ray absorption spectra of transition metals at the L-shell edges,” Phys. Rev. B 86, 195135 (2012).
- J. Vinson, J. J. Kas, F. D. Vila, J. J. Rehr, and E. L. Shirley, “Theoretical optical and x-ray spectra of liquid and solid H2O,” Phys. Rev. B 85, 045101 (2012).